Friends of Winnebago County Dog Parks, Inc. (FWCDP) is a non-profit, tax-exempt, publicly supported organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service. Donations made to FWCDP are often tax-deductible; please review the latest IRS charitable contributions rules.
Make a donation today using your credit card via Paypal by clicking our DONATE button. Thank you!
If you prefer to mail a donation directly:
Our Wish List
- Canopy Tent
- Doggie First Aid Kit supplies
- One-, three-, and five-gallon pails (with or without lids; food grade)
- printer paper (all colors)
- Printer Ink Cartridges (please contact us for brand/ model)
- Popcorn Machine (please contact us for specifics)
- Plastic Wading Pools – no inflatables please
Thank you to all the individuals and businesses who have made generous donations of expertise and financial contributions to Friends of Winnebago County Dog Parks, Inc. We encourage you to patronize these businesses and “like” their Facebook pages to share our appreciation for their support.
$100 – $999
- Steve & Kim Glish
- Dick & Carol M. Sturm
- Peter Pfundtner
- Marion Hesch
- Lessiter Publications for Erin Erbert
- Michelle Kennedy & Family
- Nate Olson, Olson Legal Group, LLC
- Chris Ziegler, Cloverleaf Landscaping & Retail Center, Inc.
- Mark Troudt, Schiek Sports, Inc.
- Jon Doemel, Glass Nickel Pizza Co.
- Sandy Binder Somethin’ To Howl About
- Chanda Anderson, Caramel Crisp Cafe